Sunday 24 October 2010

Corporate Reputations and Management Practices

I'm taking part in a forum on Corporate Reputations and Management Practices as part of an initiative organized by Macquarie University where I'm based for a brief period.  As part of my presentation, I'll refer to another recent session in Edinburgh in which I participated on the impact of new human rights developments arising from the Ruggie Report.  This report and indeed much of the discussion was relatively new to me but is likely to have major implications for multinational corporations and is already the subject of business school research.
You can find out a little more about it from the following Warwick University website, which has the details of the Edinburgh conference and the 'Edinburgh Declaration'.  For those of you interested in corporate responsibility and for those of you managing in multinationals this is essential reading.  

http://www.business-humanrights.org/Documents/NHRIsConference2010. 

No comments: